Create Your Own App Store

* UrDu-AdAb > Topics

Subject: : : Islamic Sharing : :
Replies: 500 Views: 25196
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

aftab_kn 1.12.11 - 04:17am
: : hug.GIF ZajakAllah hug.GIF : : awaan bhaijan apka bahot bahot sukria.. *

aftab_kn 1.12.11 - 04:18am
Hzrat Hasan r.a. Nabi s.a.w. ka irshad nakal karte hai ki Allah ta'ala ek raat ke BUKHAR se MOMIN ke saare gunahon ko maaf farma dete hai..
( Ibne - Abi Dunya', Ithaf ).. *

13_fazal 1.12.11 - 05:41am
: : EXCELLENCE OF CONDUCT : :

Allah says : And the true servants of Rahman ( the most gracious Allah ) are they who walk on the earth with humility.. ( Al - Furqan : 63 ).. *

13_fazal 1.12.11 - 12:07pm
Allah says : And whenever they get angry. They readily forgive..( Ash - Shura : 37 ).. *

13_fazal 1.12.11 - 12:08pm
Aisha R.A. narrates that Rasulullah s.a.w. said : Indeed, the most perfect believer in faith is one who has the best manners and is the kindest to his family.. ( Tirmidhi ).. *

13_fazal 1.12.11 - 12:08pm
Abu Darda R.A. narrates that Nabi s.a.w. said : There will be nothing heavier on the Scale than good conduct..
( Abu Dawud ).. *

13_fazal 1.12.11 - 12:09pm
Jabir R.A. narrates that Rasulullah s.a.w. said : Undoubtedly, amongst you the most beloved and nearest to me on the Day of Resurrection, will be those having the most excellent conduct.. ( Tirmidhi ).. *

13_fazal 2.12.11 - 03:15am
Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : Musa ibne - Imran A.S. said : O my Rabb ! Who is the most respectable slave to you ? Allah the Almighty and Majestic replied : He who forgives, despite having the power to avenge.. ( Baihaqi ).. *

13_fazal 2.12.11 - 03:16am
_Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : The powerful is not he who knocks down others ; undoubtedly the powerful is the one who controls himself in a fit of anger.. ( Bukhari ).. *

13_fazal 2.12.11 - 03:17am
Atiyah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : Undoubtedly, anger comes from SHAITAN. Indeed SHAITAN is created from fire, and verily fire is extinguished with water. So if one of you becomes angry, he should perform WUDU..( Abu Dawud ).. *

13_fazal 2.12.11 - 03:17am
Abdullah ibne - Umar Radiyallahu 'anhuma narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : No slave has swa11owed back anything more excellent in the sight of Allah the Almighty and Majestic than the anger he swa11ows, seeking only the pleasure of Allah..
( Musnad Ahmad ).. *

sohel_kn 2.12.11 - 04:56am
Hzrat Abdullah r.d. se riwayat hai ki Nabi e Karim s.a.w. ne irshad frmaya : Wah sakhs JANNAT mai nahin jayega, jiske DIL mai jarra barabar bhi TAQABBUR ho.. ( Muslim ).. *

01awan01 2.12.11 - 05:38am
..Masha Allah fazal n sohel bhai *

01awan01 2.12.11 - 08:13am
O Allah, please guide my Friends and all people. They are surrounded by so much temptation and Haram, protect them my Lord from all of the evil influences that are around them. Give them friends who will strengthen their faith and help them stay on the Straight Path..

Ameen

Jumma Mubarak *

13_fazal 3.12.11 - 09:32am
Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : He who agrees to the return of something sold to a Muslim, Allah forgives his faults..
( Abu Dawud ).. *

13_fazal 3.12.11 - 09:34am
.Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said : He who forgives the faults of a Muslim, Allah will forgives his faults on the Day of Resurrection..
( Ibne - Hibban ).. *

01awan01 3.12.11 - 02:59pm
I3WbGoUiC8UWcQ7RVR2W.jpg *

01awan01 3.12.11 - 03:01pm
..DIK0N6XN9IVIN06XhTgc.jpg *

01awan01 3.12.11 - 03:03pm
2wLPJ7g1y71CHZmx0paZ.jpg *

01awan01 3.12.11 - 03:11pm
..cvHYxm8PgYbdcKlaDnZb.jpg

sohel_kn 4.12.11 - 05:48am
aameen.. 9s sharing bro awaan.. *

sohel_kn 4.12.11 - 05:49am
Hamare sab k pyare NABI
S.A.W. ne kaha k kamiyab hona chahte ho to mere sahaba r.d. jo zindgi gujaar k gye wesi zindgi gujaro to INSHA ALLAH Duniya aur Aakhirat ki jo la mehdud Zindagi he kamiyab ho jaoge.. *

01awan01 4.12.11 - 12:57pm
CVDTwjderuc5MOgv61AH.jpg *

13_fazal 6.12.11 - 08:56am
: : THE RIGHTS OF MUSLIM : :

Allah says : Indeed, Muslims are Brothers. ( Al - Hujurat : 10 ).. *

13_fazal 6.12.11 - 08:57am
Anas R.A. narrates that Rasulullah S.A.W. said to me : Sonny ! When you enter your home offer SALAM to your family. It will be a blessing fou you and the inmates of your home..( Tirmidhi ).. *

13_fazal 6.12.11 - 08:58am
Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Nabi S.A.W. said : The young should offer SALAM to the old, a passerby to one sitting, and a small group to a large group..
( Bukhari ).. *

13_fazal 6.12.11 - 08:58am
Abdullah ibne - Mas'ud R.A. narrates that Nabi S.A.W. said : The perfection of greetings is the shaking of hands..
( Tirmidhi ).. *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 09:53am
DUA

Oh Allah, I have no money, but I have You. I am rich.

Oh Allah, I have no freedom, but I believe in You. I am free.

Oh Allah, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm.

Oh Allah, I get no respect, but You listen to my dua. I am proud.

Oh Allah, I have no time, but I think of Jannah. I have forever.

AMEEN.. *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 10:08am
Our HAZRAT MOHAMMAD (S.A.W) Food Habits :

01) Vinegar : A food Prophet Muhammad
(Sal Allaho Alaiyhe Wa
Sallam) used to Eat with
Olive Oil. [That's now a
fashion in expensive Italian
Restaurants]

02) Milk : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) said that
Milk wipes away heat from
the Heart just as the finger
wipes away sweat from the
brow. It strengthens the back, improved the brain,
renews vision and drives
away forgetfulness.

03) Honey : Considered to be the best
remedy for Diarrhoea when
mixed in hot water. It is the
food of foods, drink of
drinks and drug of drugs. It
is used for creating Appetite, Strengthening the
Stomach, Eliminating
Phlegm, as a meat
Preservative, Hair
Conditioner, Eye salve and
Mouthwash. It is extremely beneficial in the morning in
warm water and is also a
Sunnah.

04) Olive oil : Excellent treatment for Skin
and Hair, Delays Old age,
and Treats Inflammation of
the Stomach.

05) Mushroom : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) said :
That Mushroom Is a Good
Cure For The Eyes, It Also
Serves As A Form Of Birth
Control And Arrests Paralysis.

06) Grapes : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) Was
Very Fond Of Grapes - It
Purifies the Blood, Provides
Vigour and Health,
Strengthens the Kidneys and clears the Bowels.

07) Dates : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
That A House Without Dates
Has No Food And Also To Be
Eaten At The Time Of
Childbirth.

08) Figs: It is a fruit from Paradise
(Jannat) and a Cure for
Piles.

09) Barley : Good for Fever in a Soup
Form.

10) Melon : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) said:
None Of Your Women Who
Are Pregnant And Eat Of
Water Melon Will Fail To
Produce Off Spring Who Are Good In Countenance And
Good In Character.

11) Pomegranate : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
Alaiyhe Wa Sallam) said : It
Cleanses You Of Satan and
Evil Aspirations for 40 days.

12) Water : The Prophet (Sal Allaho
The Best Drink In this
World and the Next Is
Water, When you are
Thirsty Drink it by Sips and not Gulps, Gulping Produces
Sickness of the Liver. So Praise To Our Beloved
Nabi (Sal Allaho Alaiyhe Wa
Sallam) Who Related Us With
Marvelous Knowledge
Which Dazzles The Wisest
Minds. May This Information Be Beneficial To All Of Us
Insha'Allah.

!!!...AMEEN...!!! *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 10:12am
it is more shocking that whenever we say something about ALLAH

we caste aside His proper name ALLAH and his 99 attributive names and happy to use the wordKhuda instead. in fact khuda is a common name for any thing which is worshiped.

But ALLAH is proper name of One who created everything.
in Quran ALLAH says *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 11:10am
Ek hadees ka mafoom Jis kisi ne kisi pe laanat bheja aur wo shaks laanat ka haqdaar nahi hua to laanat laut kar khud tumpe aajaati hai *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 06:08pm
SCFIkCh78Ofd1VRNgCMF.jpg *

01awan01 6.12.11 - 06:09pm
..KXXIqeTjEpT7UPTCV2N6.jpg *

aftab_kn 7.12.11 - 08:47am
Abu sa'id Al Khudri R.a. frmate H ki unhone Rasulullah s.a.w. ko irshad farmate huve suna : Jis sakhs ne 5 aamal ek sath kiye Allah ta'ala use JANNAT walon mai likh dete hai ..
BIMAR ki IYAADAT ki .. ZANAJA mai SHIRQAT ki .. ROZA rakhkha .. JUMMEIN ki NAMAZ ke liye gaya .. aur GULAM aazad kiya..( Ibne - Hibban ).. *

aftab_kn 7.12.11 - 08:48am
Umar ibnil Khattab R.a. Riwayat karte H ki Nabi e Karim s.a.w. ne mujse irshad frmaya : jab tum BIMAR ke pas jao to usse kaho ki wo tumhare liye DUA kare, kyoun ki uski dua FARISHTON ki dua ki tarah ( kubul hoti ) hai..
( Ibne - Majah ).. *

aftab_kn 8.12.11 - 03:35am
Anas R.a. se riwayat h ki Nabi e Karim s.a.w. ne irshad frmaya : tum mese koi sakhs us Waqt tak ( kamil ) IMAN wala nahi ho sakta, jab tak ki Apne MUSALMAN bhai k liye wahi PASAND na kare jo apne liye PASAND karta ho..( Bukhari ).. *

aftab_kn 8.12.11 - 05:18am
3WCWNQZ3p1RozhA69HqT.jpg..

Durud e Ibrahim..

NrRDXQN2Ka.gif..
Allah hm sab ko Durud e Pak ko padhne ki Taufiq ata kare..

3WCWNQZ3p1RozhA69HqT.jpg.. suban ALLAH.. *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 04:00am
Abu Hurairah R.a. Riwayat karte h ki Rasulullah S.A.W. ne ek martaba JUMMA k Din irshad frmaya : MUSALMANO ! ALLAH TA'ALA ne is DIN ko ( Jumma ) tumhare liye EID ka Din banaya h, lihaza is Din GUSHL kiya karo aur MISHWAQ ka ehtamam kiya karo..( Tabarani, Majmauz - Zawaid ).. *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 04:00am
Abu Umamah R.a. se riwayat h ki Nabi e Karim S.A.W. ne irshad frmaya : JUMMA k Din ka GUSHL GUNAHON ko BAALON ki Zadon tak se nikal deta h..( Tabrani, Majmauz - Zawaid ).. *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 04:01am
Abu Hurairah R.a. Se Riwayat h ki Rasulullah S.A.W. ne irshad frmaya : Jo sakhs Achhi tarah WUZU karta h, phir JUMMA ki NAMAZ k liye aata h, KHUB DHYAAN se KHUTBA sunta h aur KHUTBA k DAURAAN KHAMOSH rehta h, to us JUMMA se Gujishta JUMMA tak aur majid TIN din k GUNAH maf kar diye jate h ! Jis sakhs ne KANKARIYON ko HAATH lagaya yani DAURAANE KHUTBA unse KHELTA raha ( ya HAATH, CHATAAI, KAPDE wagaira se KHELTA raha ) to usne FUZUL kam kiya ( aur uski wajah se JUMMA ka KHASH sawab jaya kar diya )..( Muslim ).. *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 04:01am
Abu Ayyub Al Ansari R.a. frmate h ki maine Rasulullah S.A.W. ko yah irshad frmate huve suna : jo sakhs JUMMA k din GUSHL karta h, agar KHUSHBU ho to use bhi ISHTEMAL karta h, ACHCHHE kapde pahenta h, uske baad MASJID jata h ! Phir MASJID aakar agar MAUQA ho to NAFAL NAMAZ padh leta h aur kisi ko TAKLIF nahi pahonchata, yani LOGON ki GARDANO k uper se FALAANGTA huva nahi jata, phir jab IMAM KHUTBA dene k liye aata h us Waqt se NAMAZ hone tak KHAMOSH rahta h, yani koi BAAT - CHIT nahi karta, to ye AAMAL us JUMMA se GUJISHTA JUMMA tak k GUNAHON ki MAAFI ka ZARIYAA ho jata h..
( Musnad Ahmad ).. *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 04:33am
pray.GIF .. DUA me YAAD .. pray.GIF *

aftab_kn 9.12.11 - 10:31am
Anas ibne - Malik R.a. frmate h ki Rasulullah S.A.W. ne irshad frmaya : jo sakhs 40 din IKHLASH se TAKBIRE ULAA k sath JAMA'AT se NAMAZ padhta h, to usko 2 PARWANE milte h, Ek PARWANA ZAHANNAM se Bari hone ka, Dusra NIFAAQ se Bari hone ka..( Tirmidhi ).. *

aftab_kn 10.12.11 - 05:27am
Abu Hurairah R.a. se riwayat h ki Rasulullah S.A.W. ne irshad frmaya : ek MOMIN dusre MOMIN ka AAINA h aur ek MOMIN dusre MOMIN ka BHAI h, uske NUKSAN ko usse rokta h aur uski har taraf se HIFAZAT karta h..( Abu Dawud ).. *

01awan01 10.12.11 - 07:33am
reading.GIF Masha Allah *

aftab_kn 10.12.11 - 10:21am
Abdullah ibne - Amr Radiyallahu Anhuma Nabi e Karim S.A.W. ka irshad nakal frmate h : RAHAM karne walon par RAHMAAN RAHAM karta h ! Tum JAMEEN walon par RAHAM karo, AASMAAN wala TUM par RAHAM karega..( Abu Dawud ).. *

01awan01 10.12.11 - 11:18am
EJ68Te9QGFXeCzmLxN12.jpg *

01awan01 10.12.11 - 11:21am
..E7GDaJN6bRX132GvDZ3u.jpg *

01awan01 10.12.11 - 11:23am
EXpJ77ZAbzsPUsJmGTyB.jpg *

01awan01 10.12.11 - 02:01pm
DOST bohat bnao kyon k ALLAH is bat se HAYA krta hai k wo QAYAMAT k din kisi ko iske DOSTON ki majodgi me AZAB de * *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

This topic is locked.
* UrDu-AdAb Forum

Search:
topics replies

* UrDu-AdAb

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search